Agriculture-energy expenditures can be costly. Entergy Solutions offers many ways to decrease energy use and save on expenses while maintaining a modern, safe operation. The Entergy Solutions program is now offering an Agriculture Solutions program for Agribusiness Entergy Louisiana customers. All current trade allies are eligible to participate in this program.
- Replace your fans with high-efficiency models.
- Manage fan speeds based on moisture levels and air temperature.
- Achieve greater energy efficiency with increased fan diameter.
- Choose LED lamps and fixtures.
- Utilize timers and motion sensors.
- Extend equipment life with routine maintenance.
- Reduce well pump motor horsepower to save up to 40% in energy costs.
- Ensure proper spacing of low-pressure nozzles.
- Reduce system pressure and achieve a 35% reduction in energy costs.
- Spray refrigerated areas with cold water.
- Ensure refrigeration storage is properly insulated.
- Utilize energy-efficient compressors, heat exchangers and refrigerants.
- Gain greater flexibility by installing VFDs on fans and irrigation pumps.
- Match the operational speed of electrical motors and reach up to 60% in savings.
Additional incentives are available for:
- LED Lighting- Interior and Exterior
- Lighting-Commercial LED Grow Lights for Indoor Agriculture
- ENERGY STAR Dehumidifier for Indoor Agriculture
- Motors-Low Pressure Irrigation
- Motors-Variable Frequency Drive Ventilation Fan
- Motors-Temperature Based On/Off Livestock Ventilation Controller
- Motors-Grain Bin Aeration Controls
*Other measure types may be eligible for incentives associated with custom Agriculture projects.
Steps to Participate
Customer or contractor identifies project.
Customer or contractor submits required documents to program.
Program performs pre-approval review. A site visit may be required.
Materials are ordered and installed.
Program schedules site visit and distributes incentive.