Builders can use the form below to have electric service turned on for new residential construction:
To register to receive email notifications of future changes to this standard, click here.
Customer Installation Standards Drawings
- Overhead Temporary
- Typical Permanent Overhead (under roof line)
- Typical Permanent Overhead (above roof line)
- Overhead Central Service Pole
Elevating a Building or Home
Service to Permanent Pole Location (Serves Mobile Homes & Some Buildings)
- 120volt (two wire)
- Overhead Self Contained
- Underground Self Contained
- 277/480 Volt Service on pole (overhead)
- 277/480 Volt Service (from underground source)
Commercial Multiple Meters (Shopping Centers, Apartments, etc.)
Large Industrial Current Instrument Transformer Rated Meters
Questions or concerns? Call 1-800-ENTERGY.
These are Adobe Acrobat Files. If you can't open them, please go to the Adobe site to get the Acrobat Reader.