All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Entergy Solutions offers programs for Entergy Louisiana customers to save energy and money by reducing the up-front cost of a variety of energy efficiency upgrades. The program partners with participating trade allies and retailers, who will help you find new ways to save around your home.
For more information on how to participate call 844-829-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an Entergy customer who resides in Orleans Parish, please visit www.energysmartnola.info for eligible program offerings in your area.
The Income-Qualified Weatherization Program helps homeowners and renters reduce energy loss and costs with free energy efficiency improvements.
Increase your comfort with energy efficiency upgrades at no cost to you -- all to help you save month after month.
Residential Entergy Louisiana customers who meet the income qualification of 200 percent of the federal poverty level are eligible to receive free energy efficiency upgrades for their home. Income eligibility does not guarantee participation in the Income-Qualified Weatherization Program. Availability may be limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here for income qualification form.
Free energy efficiency upgrades may include:
- Attic insulation.
- Air sealing measures.
- Duct sealing.
- Replacement of incandescent light bulbs with LEDs.
- Bathroom aerators.
- Water-saving showerheads.
- Pipe insulation.
- Programmable thermostats.
- Smart Power Strip (requires desktop computer).
Things to know before you get started:
- Program staff will help you verify eligibility requirements are met.
- An energy technician will conduct an energy evaluation of your home to assess what improvements, if any, will have the greatest impact.
- The Income-Qualified Weatherization Program is NOT a home repair program. Your home must be structurally sound.
- An Entergy Solutions energy advisor may inspect your home to verify installation to ensure quality of workmanship and to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
- You or a representative 18 years of age or older must be on the premise at all times while contractors and/or Entergy Solutions program staff are working.
- There is absolutely no cost to participate.
- Single-family homes and one- to four-unit multifamily properties may be eligible for the Income-Qualified Weatherization Program.
For more information on how to participate call 844-829-1300 or email us at email@example.com