At Entergy Louisiana, safety is our top priority. As part of our commitment to safety, we’re closely monitoring developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak and taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. In compliance with the Governor’s Stay at Home Proclamation, we’ve temporarily suspended our energy efficiency programs that require in-person visits to customers’ businesses on May 18 and customers’ homes in early June. New appointments will tentatively be available starting in early June. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Since this is an evolving situation, please check back for updates.
Entergy Solutions staff will still be available via phone and email. Please reach out to your current program contact with any questions. For general questions please call 844-829-1300 or email email@example.com.Entergy Louisiana will continue to offer rebates on energy efficient products through our Online Marketplace and Appliance Rebate Program.
The Income-Qualified Weatherization Program helps homeowners and renters reduce energy loss and costs with free energy efficiency improvements.
Increase your comfort with energy efficiency upgrades at no cost to you -- all to help you save month after month.
Residential Entergy Louisiana customers who meet the income qualification of 200 percent of the federal poverty level are eligible to receive free energy efficiency upgrades for their home. Income eligibility does not guarantee participation in the Income-Qualified Weatherization Program. Availability may be limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here for income qualification form.
Free energy efficiency upgrades may include:
- Attic insulation.
- Air sealing measures.
- Duct sealing.
- Replacement of incandescent light bulbs with LEDs.
- Bathroom aerators.
- Water-saving showerheads.
- Pipe insulation.
- Programmable thermostats.
- Smart Power Strip (requires desktop computer).
Things to know before you get started:
- Program staff will help you verify eligibility requirements are met.
- An energy technician will conduct an energy evaluation of your home to assess what improvements, if any, will have the greatest impact.
- The Income-Qualified Weatherization Program is NOT a home repair program. Your home must be structurally sound.
- An Entergy Solutions energy advisor may inspect your home to verify installation to ensure quality of workmanship and to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
- You or a representative 18 years of age or older must be on the premise at all times while contractors and/or Entergy Solutions program staff are working.
- There is absolutely no cost to participate.
- Single-family homes and one- to four-unit multifamily properties may be eligible for the Income-Qualified Weatherization Program.
For more information on how to participate call 844-829-1300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org