All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Entergy Solutions offers programs for Entergy Louisiana customers to save energy and money by reducing the up-front cost of a variety of energy efficiency upgrades. The program partners with participating trade allies and retailers, who will help you find new ways to save around your home.
For more information on how to participate call 844-829-1300 or email email@example.com.
If you are an Entergy customer who resides in Orleans Parish, please visit www.energysmartnola.info for eligible program offerings in your area.
- Sources of energy and electricity.
- How electricity is created.
- How students can help their families save money by reducing electricity use.
Students who participate are provided with energy-efficiency kits to install in their homes with an adult’s assistance.
The Entergy Solutions Energy-Saver Education Kit includes:
Once these energy-efficient items are installed, students and their families can start tracking their savings.
Educators, reserve kits for your class today.
The School Kit Program is available at no cost to participating schools or their students. Energy efficiency education materials align with Louisiana Student Standards for Science. All middle-school classes at schools served by Entergy Louisiana are eligible to participate.
If you are a school administrator or teacher and would like to participate in the Entergy Solutions School Kit Program, call 844-829-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Great program! It really relates to our students’ real life at home and in school. It gives them chances to reflect on actions, behaviors and their homes. It also gives them a chance to think of ways to better their use of energy."
Port Allen Middle School
"The entire experience has been engaging and beneficial in teaching our students about wise consumer options and how to be better energy consumers."
"I think the hands-on activities are great for the students. It's better than just a lecture. It brings real-life situations in the classroom."
East John Prep