All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All trade allies and employees will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Entergy Solutions offers programs for Entergy Louisiana customers to save energy and money by reducing the up-front cost of a variety of energy efficiency upgrades. The program partners with participating trade allies and retailers, who will help you find new ways to save around your home.
For more information on how to participate call 844-829-1300 or click here.
If you are an Entergy customer who resides in Orleans Parish, please visit www.energysmartnola.info for eligible program offerings in your area.
Whether you run a small business or a large commercial facility, energy is a major expense. Entergy Louisiana provides solutions for businesses of all sizes to lower their energy bills.
Through standard and customized programs, there are plenty of ways to improve your facility's energy efficiency, helping you save energy, and increase your bottom line.
- Click here to learn how your business can start saving today.
- Multifamily property owner or management company? The common areas of your buildings qualify for these business solutions through Entergy Louisiana. Are you interested in upgrades to your tenants' units? Click here.
For more information on how to participate call 844-829-1300 or click here